Wine and Wander
- Durata: 3 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: McLaren Flat, SA
- Codice prodotto: WWT
Discover the flora, fauna and wildlife of Gemtree along the Gemtree Eco Trail. Learn about biodynamic grape growing and winemaking at the Biodynamic Hut, enjoy a guided tasting of Gemtree’s wines, and indulge in a private dining experience prepared by the award-winning chefs at the nearby Salopian Inn.
The Wine and Wander tour begins at Gemtree’s Tasting Room where you are greeted with a glass of sparkling wine, unparalleled views across McLaren Vale to the sea and your own personal tour guide.
Enjoy a guided tasting flight and tour of Gemtree’s Biodynamic Hut where you’ll learn about biodynamic grape growing and sustainable winemaking, and see firsthand how this philosophy is applied in the vineyards.
Then, get ready to jump aboard ‘Polly’, Gemtree’s vineyard ATV vehicle for a chauffeured drive through the vineyards to your next stop - the Gemtree Eco Trail. The Gemtree Eco Trail has been lovingly restored from a degraded creek line into a biodiverse conservation area with six interlinking dams and 50,000 native plants over 10 hectares - a haven for native birds, plants and animals.
Unwind with a leisurely stroll through the Eco Trail before arriving at your secluded lunch spot under the majestic gums where you’ll be treated to a private three-course lunch with a bottle of Gemtree wine.
An unforgettable food and wine experience in unforgettable surroundings.
- Guided tour of Gemtree’s Biodynamic Hut and vineyard
- Tutored wine tasting of five wines from Gemtree’s Foundation, Small Batch and Biodynamic Icon collections
- Chauffeured ride on an ATV through the vineyards to the Gemtree Eco Trail
- Self-guided walk on the 1km Gemtree Eco Trail
- Private three course dining experience at the Gemtree Eco Trail prepared by the award winning chefs at The Salopian Inn.
- One bottle of Gemtree wine (from Gemtree's Foundation Collection) per two people to share over lunch
This experience makes an excellent gift! To purchase as a voucher, select the ‘buy gift card’ option or contact the Gemtree Tasting Room on 08 8383 0802.
Please note: this experience is weather dependent, if the weather is forecast to be 36 degrees or higher by the Bureau of Meteorology four days prior to
your booked experience, the experience will be cancelled with the opportunity for you to obtain a full refund or reschedule the experience. Our team will contact you directly in the case of a cancellation.